|Roser Roofing Systems||Gerard Roofing Technologies||Allmet Roofing Products|
Stone Coated panels are a graceful and durable roofing material, suitable for most pitched roof applications. They combine the traditional look and the latest technology and can be used on residential and commercial buildings and for replacing old roofs.
- The core strength is Galvalume steel which provides long-term corrosion resistance. An additional corrosive resistant coating is appplied respectively for enhanced durability. The stone chips are embedded onto a durable basecoat to provide enhanced protection and beauty.
- It is one of the most light-weight roofing materials, which is an advantage because it does not require a heavy roof support structure.
- The weight of the material is particularly important for re-roofing old buildings, since light-weight metal panels do not require reinforcing the supporting structures.
- A wide range of colors and applicability of the panels on various roof profiles allow the matching of the roof to the exterior of the building and the surroundings.
- The length of the tile panels are cut to an optimal size to eliminate wastage and keep the customer’s cost as low as possible.
Stone Coated roofing is one the most durable, lightweight and beautiful roofing panels in the industry today.
969 Goddard Way
Green Bay, WI 54311Phone: (920) 469-7777Fax: (920) 469-7778Email: email@example.com