Metal Roof Benefits
Metal roofing has many benefits to the business or home owner.
Metal Roofs DO NOT rot, crack, warp, curl, split, flake, peel, break, burn, or blow off! Metal Roofs are the most resistant roofing material to hail, wind, fire, and freezing/thawing. They look great, and are available in a wide variety of roofing styles, patterns, designs, and colors.
Metal roofing is lightweight -- most styles are less than one-third the weight of asphalt/fiberglass shingles. Metal roofing saves you money because it is energy-efficient, leading to lower A/C and heating costs. It can also reduce the cost of your homeowner's insurance, as well as increase the resale value of your home. It's low maintenance, long lasting and durable, and carries a long warranty. Metal roofing can even usually be installed over your existing roof (reroofing).
- Beauty and function - Metal roofs look better and last longer
- Excellent long term investment - Lowest cost per annum coverage
- Fire resistant – UL790 Class A fire rated
- Resists all Weather – Hail, wind, rain, snow, sleet (UL2218 Class 4 Rating) *Plus* interlocking panels ensure complete weather protection!
- Light weight - Eliminating structures sagging; less than one-third the weight of asphalt/fiberglass shingles
- Beautiful colors – Available in a wide variety of colors
- Walkable – Strong 26 gauge galvalume steel
- Moisture resistant - Treated metal and finishes resist oxidation
- Stain resistant - Mildew resistant, unlike asphalt shingles
- Energy efficient – Cooler in summer; warmer in winter
- 100% recyclable materials - Environmentally friendly
- Tax savings - Energy tax credits available for metal roofing purchases
- Insurance savings - Homeowner's insurance lower rates
- Increase resale value – Can increase the resale value of house
- Long warranty
- No maintenance required
For more information, visit our FAQS page.
969 Goddard Way
Green Bay, WI 54311Phone: (920) 469-7777Fax: (920) 469-7778Email: email@example.com